Pile trio 20 cl
An original set of 3 small stackable 20cl bottles
Pommeau de Normandie AOC
Our Pommeau de Normandie is made by the mutage (alcoholic fermentation stopping of a must adding alcohol, with objective to keep non-transformed sugars) of:
- 2/3 of apple must made from varieties as Fréquin Rouge, Binet Rouge, Bisquet et Douce Moën.
- And 1/3 of one-year-old-Calvados Pays d’Auge, that titrates between 68% and 70% alcohol.
Our Pommeau ages 36 to 48 months in oak barrels (14 months minimum authorized by the legislation)
Bright and clear, a beautiful amber color and smelling fruits. Reveals subtle aromas of cooked fruit, dried fruit, prunes, cherry and also almond cocoa and honey.
Pommeau de Normandie can be served :
- As an aperitif, the ideal temperature to appreciate it is between 8 and 10°C.
- During the meal, as an accompaniment of foie gras, melon, apple or chocolate dessert.
- For cooking, it can be used from starter to dessert, to make sauces or with poultry, fish and scallop.
Pommeau de Normandie can be preserved 1 to 2 years in the bottle and 6 months after the opening.
Old Calvados AOC Pays d'Auge Pierre Huet
This young Calvados has been kept in oak barrels for 4 years.
Product combining wood and apple flavours.
Caramelized apple, lighty woody when smelling. Tasting: firstly very fresh with dominating apple, finally spicy.
This precious balance between wood and apple is really appreciated as a « Trou Normand » (in the middle of the meal) alone or with an apple sorbet.
With optimal preservation conditions (constant cellar temperature), Calvados can be kept about 10 years.
Green apple cream
Green apple cream is a sweet liqueur made from green apple natural aroma.
Can be served :
- As an aperitif with Champagne or in a cocktail with orange juice
- As a “Trou Normand” (in the middle of the meal), with an apple sorbet
- As an after-dinner liqueur with ice
- In pastries, cakes (ex: Green Apple cream baba)
Once opened, it should be consumed within 2 years.